No of Sessions:16
Age Group: 8-10yrs
- Analyze a while loop to determine if the initial condition will be met, how many times the loop will run, and if the loop will ever terminate.
- Write programs that use while loops in a variety of contexts.
- Use variables, iteration, and conditional logic within a loop to record the results of a repeated process.
- Identify instances where a simulation might be useful to learn more about real-world phenomena.
- Develop a simulation of a simple real-world phenomenon
- Identify an array as a data structure used to store lists of information in programs.
- Create arrays and access information stored within them using an index.
- Manipulate an array using the append, insert, and remove operations.
- Write code that implements a linear search on an unsorted array of numbers.
- Write code to find the minimum value in an unsorted list of numbers.
- Explain how binary search is more efficient than linear search but can only be used on sorted lists.
- Use the return command to design functions.
- Identify instances when a function with a return value can be used to contain frequently used computations within a program.
- Design functions that return values to perform frequently needed computations within a program.